E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Ecology and Energy Saving|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- B.M. Ayyub, Risk Analysis Engineering and Economics. A CRC Press Company. Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D.C., 571 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Determination of the risk zones of flooded areas and evaluation of the rules of population behavior in an emergency situation in a case of potential accident of Zhinvali earth dam. Grant Project Leader: Givi Gavardashvili Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor. Tbilisi, Public House, Sachino”, 63 p. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Gavardashvili Forecasting the Security of the Local People in Village Nakra of Mestia Region (Georgia) Against Floods and Mudflows. // Environments, ITS, www.itspoa.com/jurnal/envi,UK, pp. 13-24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gavardashvili, E. Kukhalashvili, T. Supatashvili, G. Natroshvili, I. Qufarashvili, K. Bziava. The Calculation of Maximal and Average Speed of Debris Flow Formed as a Result of Outstretched Water Wave on the Land Dam of Zhinvali. International Conference on Construction and Environmental Engineering. WASET, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 1029-1032 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gavardashvili, E. Kukhalashvili, T. Supatashvili, G. Natroshvili, I. Qufarashvili, K. Bziava. The Ecological Awareness Level Arising of the Population Living in the Flood Risk Zone in case of Possible Accident of Zhinvali Land Dam and Designing Precautionary Measures. XIII International Conference on Environmental, Biological, Ecological Sciences and Engineering. WASET, Rome, Italy, pp. 755-758 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ts.E. Mirtskhulava. Hazards and Risk (at some water and other systems. Types, Analysis, Assessment). 2 Books. Tbilisi, “Metsniereba”, 807 p. (in Russian) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Mike 21 Flow Model. Hints and recommendations in applications with significant flooding and drying [interaktyvus] [žiūrėta 2012-12-10]. Prieiga per internetą: http://www.dhigroup.com/upload/dhisoftwarearchive/papersanddocs/hydrodynamics/MIKE21SignificantFlodryGuidelines. [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Natishvili, G.V. Gavardashvili. Dynamics of Gully-Formation by Considering the Wave Motion of Flow. American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology and Sciences (ASRJEST), Vol 55, #1, pp. 17-26. http://asrjtsjournal.org/index.php/AmericanScientific_Journal/issue/view/81 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Prangishvili, N. Bochorisvili, O. Lanchava. Life Safety Emergensy Management and Sivil Defense (in Georgian). Tbilisi, 638 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Shoigu. Operative prediction of the engineering situation in emergency situations (Book 2), Moscow, 176 p. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Shterenlikht. Hydraulic. Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 494 p. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V. Urbanavičius. Kaunas’s Impact on Hydrodynamics of the Neman River. Alexander Stulginski University. Kaunas, Lithuania, 54 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.