E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A.A. Bryantsev, V.E. Absimetov, V.V. Lalin, Magazine of Civil Engineering. 87(3). The effect of perforations on the deformability of welded beam with corrugated webs. рр. 18–34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bryantsev, Vestnik Kazntu. Almaty. 5. Full-scale tests of welded corrugated beams with round holes. Vestnik Kazntu. pp. 261–268 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bryantsev, V.E. Absimetov, Environmental and Construction Engineering. 70. Laboratory tests of welded corrugated beams with perforations. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering. Proceedings of EECE 2019. Energy, pp. 55–67 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 4318 Republic of Kazakhstan, I-beam with reinforced holes / Bryancev A.A. – № 2019/0422.2, publ. 18.09.2019 [Google Scholar]
- Patent 4540 Republic of Kazakhstan, I-beam with reinforced holes / Bryancev A.A. – № 2019/0774.2, publ. 11.12.2019 [Google Scholar]
- RDS RK 5.04-24-2006. Mix of fabricated i-beam sections of regular type and with corrugated walls meeting strength properties of rolling sections. – TOO «Institut Proektstal’konstrukciya». 20 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Nezhdanov, A.S. Lashtankin, I.N. Gar’kin, Structural Mechanics and Analysis of Constructions. Novosibirsk. 3. Teams crane beams of rolled profiles, pp. 69–74 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- TKP 45-5.04-49-2007. Steel designs. Inspection and diagnostics of a technical condition. Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus. 127. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for refurbishment of crane structures. USSR Ministry of Metallurgy. 118 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- TKP 45-1.04-305-2016. Technical condition and maintenance of buildings and facilities Basic requirements. Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus. 107 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.