E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Substance R&D and Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Elizabeth Mas Hern ández, P. Grassia, and N. Shokri. “Modelling foam improved oil recovery within a heterogeneous reservoir.” Colloids & Surfaces A Physicochemical & Engineering Aspects 510 (2016):43-52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, S.A., et al. “Effect Of Surfactant Concentration On Foam: From Coreflood Experiments To Implicit-Texture Foam-Model Parameters.” Journal of Industrial & Engineering Chemistry 37 (2016):268-276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Feng, and S. A. Aryana. “Improved sweep efficiency due to foam flooding in a heterogeneous microfluidic device.” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 164 (2018):155-163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yekeen N, Manan M A, Idris A K, et al. A comprehensive review of experimental studies of nanoparticles-stabilized foam for enhanced oil recovery[J]. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2018, 164:43-74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kovscek A R, Bertin H J. Foam Mobility in Heterogeneous Porous Media[J]. Transport in Porous Media, 2003, 52(1):17-35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue D J, Zhou H W, Liu Y T, et al. Study of Drainage and Percolation of Nitrogen – Water Flooding in Tight Coal by NMR Imaging[J]. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2018, 51(11): 3421–3437. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Di, Qinfeng, et al. “Visualization experiments on polymer-weak gel profile control and displacement by NMR technique.” Petroleum Exploration and Development 44.2 (2017):294-298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jingnan Zhang, et al, Nuclear magnetic resonance experiments on foam flooding and evaluation of foam dynamic stability, Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2018, 45(5): 910-917. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheng J J, Herd B L, Sheng J J, et al. Critical review of field EOR projects in shale and tight reservoirs[J]. Journal of Petroleum Science & Engineering, 2017, 159. [Google Scholar]
- Siddiqui, S., Talabani, S., Yang, J., Saleh, S.T., & Islam, M.R. (2003). An experimental investigation of the diversion characteristics of foam in berea sandstone cores of contrasting permeabilities. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 37 (1–2), 51-67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh R, Mohanty K K. Foam flow in a layered, heterogeneous porous medium: A visualization study[J]. Fuel, 2017, 197:58-69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Osei-Bonsu K, Grassia P, Shokri N. Investigation of foam flow in a 3D printed porous medium in the presence of oil[J]. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2017, 490:850-858. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.