E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- W.K. Bao, An Analysis of the Evolution of Strategic Management Thoughts in the Andrews Framework, Qilu Petrochemical, 2005, pp. 236-238. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dai, The Harmonious Connotation of Contemporary Transcending Competition Strategy, Journal of Shijiazhuang University of Economics, 2010, Vol. 33, pp. 77-79. [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, Strategy determines the future——On the strategy of small and medium-sized enterprises, Science & Technology, 2011, Vol. 9X, pp. 6-6. [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Yang, J. Wang, Strategic Management of Enterprises: Theory and Cases, Higher Education Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Zhou, Research on the matching relationship between corporate culture and corporate strategic management, Economist, 2015, Vol. 4, pp. 276-277. [Google Scholar]
- X. Tao, Understanding the Construction of Competitive Advantage in the Implementation of Enterprise Strategy, Exploration of Economic Issues, 2013, Vol. 3, pp. 158-161. [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Zhang, Practical Thoughts on Problems, Analysis and Countermeasures of Enterprise Strategic Management, National Commercial Conditions ꞏ Theoretical Research, 2014, Vol. 1, pp. 44-46. [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Yao, F. Zhang, L. Sun, Application of Big Data Technology in Enterprise Strategic Management, Electronic Technology and Software Engineering, 2017, Vol. 14, pp. 170-170. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.