E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Gao Jianxin. A comparative study of sports law between China and the United States [J]. Journal of adult physical education, 2015 31 (06): 21-22 + 48. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Jiaquan. A study on the obligation of relief in school sports disputes in the United States [J]. Journal of Chengdu Institute of physical education, 2015 41 (01): 108-113. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guoxia. On the mediation mechanism of campus football injury disputes -- from the perspective of the functional limitations of existing dispute resolution methods [J]. Folk law, 2016 18 (02): 267-279. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qing. Construction and operation control management of school sports security system [D]. Nanchang Aviation University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Qirui. Judicial practice and jurisprudential analysis of sports injury cases in Colleges and universities in China [D]. Central China Normal University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wei. 70 years after the founding of the people’s Republic of China: review and Prospect of school sports laws and regulations in China [C]. Chinese Academy of Sports Sciences. Summary of papers of the 11th National Congress of Sports Sciences. Chinese Academy of Sports Sciences: Chinese Academy of Sports Sciences, 2019: 3095-3097Liu Hejun. Applied research in materials and physical engineering construction in Colleges and universities [J]. Bonding, 2019 40 (08): 73-75. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Aiguang. The general idea of the revision of China’s Sports Law -- an analysis based on the experience of foreign sports legislation [J]. Sports research, 2019 2 (03): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Siyuan. Amendment of sports law and regulations on national fitness from the perspective of “healthy China” [J]. Journal of Shanghai Institute of physical education, 2019 43 (03): 7-12. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Guoqing, Yan Chengdong. Legal guarantee for the reform and development of China’s competitive sports in the new era -- Based on the discussion of the revision ideas and contents of the competitive sports part of the sports law [J]. Sports science, 2019 39 (02): 15-21. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Jianxin, Fu Baoyan, Wang Yifu, Ma Zhiyong. Research on the current situation and Countermeasures of school sports laws and regulations in China under the background of rule of law [J]. Bulletin of sports science and technology literature, 2019 27 (09): 135-137. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.