E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- YC / t497-2014 sensory evaluation method for Chinese style cigarettes Part 4: sensory technical requirements for cigarettes (gb5606. 4-2005). [Google Scholar]
- Saaty TL.. Axiomatic foundation of the analytic hierarchy process [J]. Management Science, 1986, 32(7): 841-855. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Yulong, research on performance appraisal system based on AHP, Journal of Xi’an University of engineering. 2008. 22 (3): 125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Xuanzheng; application of AHP in performance management [J]. China labor; 2005 (11): 72-74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jun. Research on credit system construction of the tobacco industry [D]. Tianjin: Tianjin University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xiaoping, Zhou Quan, Liu Yiling. Study on the dynamic credit evaluation model of tobacco monopoly retail operators based on AHP [J]. Chongqing and the world (Academic Edition), 2016 (11): 7-11. [Google Scholar]
- He Ruhan, Wan Fangming, Xiang Lishuang, et al. Construction of a credit index system for retail cigarette customers based on group decision and AHP [J]. Computer application and software, 12: 81-86, 2019 (36). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lei, Yang Qianxu, Feng Hongtao, et al. An Empirical Study on the influencing factors of cigarette consumer satisfaction [J]. Journal of Yunnan Agricultural University, 2019 13 (5): 93-101. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Chongbao, Xu Xiaoming, Guo Hongwu, et al. The application of AHP in determining the weight of the tobacco performance evaluation index [J]. China new technology and new products, 2016 (2): 156-157. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.