E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Zhang Boyu, Research on Data Audit Mode of Commercial Banks Based on Hadoop Technology, China Internal Audit, 2019, (5): 33-37. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dengyao, Big Data Analysis of Commercial Banks Based on Hadoop Distributed File System. Journal of Shandong Agricultural University (Natural Science Edition), 2018 49 (5): 884-888. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jian, Architecture Design of Bank Big Data Platform Based on Hadoop Technology, Electronic World, 2017, (22): 162-163. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yan, Research on Online Banking Historical Data Based on Hadoop, Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2017 13 (16): 21-23. [Google Scholar]
- Li Deyou, Zhao Libo, Xie Chenguang, Research on Bank Mass Data Storage System Based on Hadoop. Journal of Harbin University of Science and Technology, 2015 20 (4): 60-65. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Huaiyi, Research on HDFS Copy Strategy Optimization Based on the Big Data Access Law of Commercial Banks, Software, 2015 36 (11): 74-79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.