E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Tsurumi Tetsuya., & Managi, Shunsuke. The effect of trade openness on deforestation: empirical analysis for 142 countries. Environmental Economics & Policy Studies, 16(4), 305-324. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng B. Y(2017) Impact of national policy on international trade [J]. Business Situation, 2017(10). [Google Scholar]
- Huchetâ M. & Vijil M. (2018). The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: some new insights on the openness measurement issue. World Economy, 41. [Google Scholar]
- Yan H. X(2015). On the Influence of the Change of Public Consumption Consciousness on International Trade -- An Analysis of Multi-product Multi-factor Comparative Advantage Model [J]. Market Modernization, 2015 (05): 14-15. [Google Scholar]
- Mireku K., Agyei, E.A., & Domeher D. (2018). Trade openness and economic growth volatility: an empirical investigation. [Google Scholar]
- E. Glen Weyl. (2018). The openness and quality trade in global redistribution. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 128. [Google Scholar]
- Kim K., Altmann J., & Hwang J. (2010). Measuring and Analyzing the Openness of the Web2. 0 Service Network for Improving the Innovation Capacity of the Web2. 0 System through Collective Intelligence. On Collective Intelligence. [Google Scholar]
- Ventura B. & Laia. (2006). Trade openness and preferences for redistribution: a cross-national assessment of the compensation hypothesis. Business and Politics, 8(2). [Google Scholar]
- Dollar D. (1992). Outward-oriented developing economies really do grow more rapidly: evidence from 95 ldcs, 1976-1985. Economic Development & Cultural Change, 40(3), 523-544. [Google Scholar]
- Harrison A. (1996) “Openness and growth: a time series, cross country analysis for developing Countries”, Journal of Development Economics, Vol48, 419-447. [Google Scholar]
- Patrick L. & Marcelo O. (1998) “Does Globalization Cause a Higher Concentration of International Trade and Investment Flow?”. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.