E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Vyas L. Customization in Civil Service Training: Implications for Outsourcing Human Resources Management[J]. International Journal of Public Administration, 2017 (1): 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Binru Han R.N., Xi C.R.M., Qiuping Li R.N. Application of case mix index in the allocation of nursing human resources[J]. Journal of Nursing Management, 2018, 5(03): 231-248. [Google Scholar]
- Felberbauer T, Gutjahr W.J., Doerner K.F. Stochastic project management: multiple projects with multi-skilled human resources[J]. Journal of Scheduling, 2019, 22(3): 271-288. [Google Scholar]
- Hackley DM., Mumena C.H., Gatarayiha A., et al. A Case Study Optimizing Human Resources in Rwanda’s First Dental School: Three Innovative Management Tools. [J]. Journal of Dental Education, 2018, 82(6): 602-607. [Google Scholar]
- Loveday J, Sachdev S.P., Cherian M.N., et al. Survey of Emergency and Essential Surgical, Obstetric and Anaesthetic Services Available in Bangladeshi Government Health Facilities[J]. World Journal of Surgery, 2017, 41(7): 1743-1751. [Google Scholar]
- Fee A, Mcgrath-Champ S. The role of human resources in protecting expatriates: insights from the international aid and development sector[J]. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 2017, 28(14): 1-26. [Google Scholar]
- Streater A, Stoner C., Curchod L., et al. World Federation of Occupational Therapists human resources project 2012 and 2014: Demographic profile of WFOT member organisations[J]. World Federation of Occupational Therapists Bulletin, 2017, 73(1): 9-14. [Google Scholar]
- Park S, Oh S., Lee Y. The relationships between person-organization value fit and employee attitudes in a Korean government sector[J]. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 2018 (2): 1-26. [Google Scholar]
- Assefa T, Mariam D.H., Mekonnen W., et al. Health system’s response for physician workforce shortages and the upcoming crisis in Ethiopia: a grounded theory research [J]. Human Resources for Health, 2017, 15(1): 86. [Google Scholar]
- George G, Rhodes B. Is there a financial incentive to immigrate? Examining of the health worker salary gap between India and popular destination countries[J]. Human Resources for Health, 2017, 15(1): 74. [Google Scholar]
- Gashi LM., Željko Požega, Crnković B. Employees’ individual values as a source of human capital[J]. Ekonomska Istraživanja, 2017, 30(1): 1057-1072. [Google Scholar]
- Oliveira A P C D, Dussault G., Craveiro I. Challenges and strategies to improve the availability and geographic accessibility of physicians in Portugal[J]. Human Resources for Health, 2017, 15(1): 24. [Google Scholar]
- Momeni K, Martinsuo M.M. Allocating human resources to projects and services in dynamic project environments[J]. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 2018, 11(2): 486-506. [Google Scholar]
- Mackenzie A, Murphy G.T., Audas R. A dynamic, multi-professional, needs-based simulation model to inform human resources for health planning[J]. Human Resources for Health, 2019, 17(1): 42. [Google Scholar]
- García-Lillo F., Enrique Claver-Cortés, Mercedes Úbeda-García, et al. Mapping the “intellectual structure” of research on human resources in the “tourism and hospitality management scientific domain” [J]. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 2018, 30(3): 1741-1768. [Google Scholar]
- Obermann K, Chanturidze T., Glazinski B., et al. The shaded side of the UHC cube: a systematic review of human resources for health management and administration in social health protection schemes[J]. Health Economics Review, 2018, 8(1): 4. [Google Scholar]
- Djedovic A, Karabegovic A., Avdagic Z., et al. Innovative Approach in Modeling Business Processes with a Focus on Improving the Allocation of Human Resources[J]. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2018, 2018(12): 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Bakshi SG.. WhatsApp: Is it a solution to daily human resources management in institutional practice? [J]. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia, 2018, 62(3): 236-236. [Google Scholar]
- Sohrabi B, Vanani I.R., Abedin E. Human Resources Management and Information Systems Trend Analysis Using Text Clustering[J]. International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals, 2018, 9(3): 1-24. [Google Scholar]
- Celkevicius R, Russo R.F.S.M. An integrated model for allocation and leveling of human resources in IT projects[J]. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 2018, 11(3): 234-256. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.