E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Zhang Chengsi, Zhang Butan. The Falling Real Investment Puzzle: A View from Financialization[J]. Economic Research Journal, 2016, 51(12): 32-46. [Google Scholar]
- Song Jun, Lu Yang. U-shape Relationship between Non-currency Financial Assets and Operating Profit: Evidence from Financialization of Chinese Listed Non-financial Corporates[J]. Journal of Financial Research, 2015 (06): 111-127. [Google Scholar]
- Gan Shengdao, Chen Yancun, Wang Wenbing. Research on the Governance of Excessive Financialization of Non-financial Listed Companies[J]. Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2016 (34): 3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yancun, Gan Shengdao. Research on the Trend of Financialization of Manufacturing Enterprises in China and Its Influencing Factors——Based on the Perspective of Enterprise Life Cycle [J]. Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2018 (19): 7-14. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yuchao, Ni Xiaoran, Shen Jie. The Effect of Transforming the Economy from Substantial to Fictitious on Financial Market Stability: An Analysis on Stock Price Crash Risk[J]. Economic Research Journal, 2018, 53(10): 50-66. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Ze, Peng Yuchao, Ma Sichao. Understanding the Economic Shifting “from Real to Virtual” from the Micro Perspective: A Literature Review of Corporate Financialization[J]. Foreign Economics and Management, 2018, 40(11): 31-43. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yuchao, Han Xun, Li Jianjun. Economic Policy Uncertainty and Corporate Financialization[J]. China Industrial Economics, 2018 (01): 137-155. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hongjian, Cao Yuqiang, Yang Qing, Yang Zheng. Does the Financialization of Non-financial Enterprises Promote or Inhibit Corporate Innovation[J]. Nankai Business Review, 2017, 20(01): 155-166. [Google Scholar]
- Tornell A. Real Vs. Financial Investment Can Tobin Taxes Eliminate the Irreversibility Distortion[J]. Journal of Development Economics, 1990, 32(2): 419-444. [Google Scholar]
- Demif F. Capital Market Imperfections and Financialization of Real Sectors in Emerging Markets: Private Investment and Cash Flow Relationship Revisited. 2009, 37(5): 953-964. [Google Scholar]
- OzgurOrhangazi. Financialisation and Capital Accumulation in the Non-Financial Corporate Sector:A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation On the US Economy: 1973-2003 [J]. Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2008, 32 (6): 863-886. [Google Scholar]
- Theurillat T., J. Corpataux and O. Crevoisier. Property Sector Financialization: The Case of Swiss Pension Funds （ 1992-2005 ） [J]. European Planning Studies, 2010, 18(2): 189-212. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Ming, Cui Chao. Research on the Impact of Financialization on the Performance of Nonfinancial Listed Companies in China [J]. Communication of Finance and Accounting, 2016 (09): 72-74. [Google Scholar]
- Du Yong, Zhang Huan, Chen Jianying. The Impact of Financialization on Future Development of Real Enterprises’ Core Business: Promotion or Inhibition. [J]. China Industrial Economics, 2017 (12): 113-131. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Chao, Zhang Mei, Tang Ying. Influencing Factors of Financialization of Non-financial Enterprises in China[J]. The Theory and Practice of Finance and Economics, 2017, 38(02): 2-8. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Gang, Wu Wenzhong. The Mystery of Corporate Financial Investment: Earnings Management or Financial Arbitrage? [J]. Securities Market Herald, 2018(08): 20-28. [Google Scholar]
- Gan Shengdao, He Yi, Xiao Liang. Is the Financialization Level of Entity Enterprises Influenced by Managers?—Based on the Perspective of Managerial Overconfidence. Contemporary Economic Management, 2008, 40(02): 11-16. [Google Scholar]
- James. C Van Horne. Modern Enterprise Financial Management (13th Edition) [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Li Minghui, Liu Xiaoxia. On the Relationship between Client Importance and Audit Quality: Moderating Effects of Corporate Governance[J]. Journal of Finance and Economics, 2013, 39(03): 64-74. [Google Scholar]
- He Yi, Gan Shengdao, Fu Xinhong, Chen Yongzhi. Does the personality of the chairman of an agricultural company affect the level of financialization of the company? Based on evidence from Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share agricultural listed companies[J]. Rural Economy, 2017 (09): 82-87. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lina, Ma Yamin. Financialization, Excess Leverage and the Risk of Stock Price Crash of Real Business Entities: A Test Based on the Perspective of Investment of Listed Companies[J]. Journal of Yunnan Finance and Trade Institute, 2018, 34(03): 41-55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.