E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Bradley Kay, 2018. Markets in the Rear-View Mirror (May Be Closer Than They Appear). www.twosigma.com. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinli, 2004. Real Business Cycle Theory: Retrospect and Prospect [C]. Quantitative Economics Research. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Min, Zhou Chao, 2013. Research on the Characteristics and Influencing Factors of China’s Economic Cycle Fluctuation[J], Inquiry Into Economic Issues. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianwei, 2015. Traditional Business Cycle Theory and Its Limitations[M]. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Social Science), 29 (11). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Shengyu, Ge Yang, Comparison of Marxist and Keynesian Business Cycle Theories [B]. Economist. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zelin, 2005. China’s Business Cycle Characteristics and Fiscal Policy Effects: Empirical Analysis Based on Three-sector RBC Model [J]. Economic Research Journal. [Google Scholar]
- Lucas, Robert E., Jr, 1978. Unemployment Policy[M]. American Economic Review, American Economic Association. 68(2): 353-357. [Google Scholar]
- Pearson K., 1901. On Lines and Planes of Closest Fit to Systems of Points in Space[M]. Philosophical Magazine 2: 559-572. [Google Scholar]
- Hotelling H., 1933. Analysis of a Complex of Statistical Variables into Principal Components[J]. Journal of Educational Psychology. 24: 417-441. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.