E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- S.R. Baker, N. Bloom, S.J. Davis, “Measuring economic policy uncertainty, ” NBER Working Paper, No. 21633. [Google Scholar]
- D.H.B. Phan, S.S. Sharma, V.T. Tran, “Can economic policy uncertainty predict stock returns? Global evidence, ” Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money, Vol. 55, 2018, pp. 134-150. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bachmann, S. Elstner and E.R. Sims, “Uncertainty and economic activity: Evidence from business survey data, ” American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, Vol. 5, 2013, pp. 217-249. [Google Scholar]
- W. Kang, K. Lee and R.A. Ratti, “Economic policy uncertainty and firm-level investment, ” MPRA paper, No51277, 2013, pp. 1-32. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, J.M. Cruz, “Supply chain networks with corporate financial risks and trade credit under economic uncertainty, ” International journal of production economics, Vol. 137, 2010, pp. 55-67. [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Hendry, M. Stevenson, J. MacBryde, P. Ball, M. Sayed and L. Liu, “Local food supply chain resilience to constitutional change: the Brexit effect, ” International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 39, 2019, pp. 429-453. [Google Scholar]
- K. Nakamura, T. Yamada and K. Tan, “The impact of Brexit on designing a material-based global supply chain network for Asian manufacturers, ” Management of Environmental Quality, Vol. 30, 2019, pp. 980-1000. [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Zheng, Y.H. Shang, “Measurement and prediction of stock market volatility based on macro fundamentals, ” World Economy, Vol. 12, 2014, pp. 118-139. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.