E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Awoyemi, John O., Adebayo O.Adetunmbi., and Samuel A.Oluwadare.. “Credit card fraud detection using machine learning techniques: A comparative analysis. ” 2017 International Conference on Computing Networking and Informatics (ICCNI). IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yee O.S., Sagadevan S., & Malim, N.H. A. H. (2018). Credit card fraud detection using machine learning as data mining technique. Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC), 10(1-4), 23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Dhankhad S., Mohammed E., & Far B. (2018, July). Supervised machine learning algorithms for credit card fraudulent transaction detection: a comparative study. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI) (pp. 122-125). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Beale, H.D., Demuth, H.B., & Hagan, M.T. (1996). Neural network design. Pws, Boston. [Google Scholar]
- Hecht-Nielsen R. (1992). Theory of the backpropagation neural network. In Neural networks for perception (pp. 65-93). Academic Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tolles J., & Meurer, W.J. (2016). Logistic regression: relating patient characteristics to outcomes. Jama, 316(5), 533-534. [Google Scholar]
- Murphy, K.P. (2006). Naive bayes classifiers. University of British Columbia, 18, 60. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.kaggle.com/c/ieee-fraud-detection/data [Google Scholar]
- Krizhevsky A., Sutskever I., & Hinton, G.E. (2012). Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks. In Advances in neural information processing systems (pp. 1097-1105). [Google Scholar]
- Socher R., Bengio Y., & Manning, C.D. (2012, July). Deep learning for NLP (without magic). In Tutorial Abstracts of ACL 2012 (pp. 5-5). Association for Computational Linguistics. [Google Scholar]
- Deng L., & Platt, J.C. (2014). Ensemble deep learning for speech recognition. In Fifteenth Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.