E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- M. Ivan. Research on the influence of international oil price fluctuation on Russian economy. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, Y. Zhao. The impact of oil price fluctuation on Russian economic growth. Money China, 2017, 000(021): 20-22. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang. A study on the effect of natural resources on economic growth. Southwest University of Finance and economics. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R. Huang, Z. Cai. The influence of international oil price fluctuation on Russian economy. Money China, 2016(05) 65-70. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Khvesko. Economic impact of international oil prices on Russia. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology. 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.