E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Ulrike Gretzel. Intelligent Systems In Tourism-A Social Science Perspective. Tourism Management. 2016, 12-30). [Google Scholar]
- Dimitrios Buhalis, Rob Law. Progress in information technology and tourism management: 20 years. Tourism Management. 2008, 15-24. [Google Scholar]
- Fedorow icz J., G ogan J.L., Ray A.W. The ecology of interorganizationa l information sharing [ J]. Journal of International Techno logy and Information Management, 2004, 13K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known, ” unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- XU Ming. Progress of China’s Smart Tourism Research [J]. Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University(Social Sciences Edition), 2017, 17. [Google Scholar]
- MO Wenjing. On the Construction of a Smart Tourism City Construction System Based on Tourism Experience [F]. Intelligent City. 2019, 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- LIN Ruofei. A review of the status quo of domestic smart tourism research [J]. Tourism Overview, 2013, 3. [Google Scholar]
- SHAO Lina, HUANG Xuebin, ZHANG Kun. Building Wisdom Travel City, Lead the Wisdom of Tourism Pioneer ——Take Sanya Visitor Center as an Example [J]. Intelligent Building & Smart City, 2018. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Destination Marketing and the Service-dominant Logic: A Resource-based Operationalization of Strategic Marketing Assets[J]. Nathaniel D. Line, Rodney C. Runyan. Tourism Management. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Research about Application of Informatization Service on Tourism Economy Management[J]. Wang Xiao Fei. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2011 (52). [Google Scholar]
- Estimating the human appropriation of land in Brazil by means of an Input–Output Economic Model and Ecological Footprint analysis[J]. Gabriele Salvo, Moana S. Simas, Sergio A. Pacca, Joaquim J. M. Guilhoto, Acacio R. G. Tomas, Ricardo Abramovay. Ecological Indicators. 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.