E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Beresneva N.M., Pyatkova N.I. Choosing of the FEC critical objects in model researches of energy security problems and its features/Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018), Vol.58. ID: 03004. 2018. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20185803004 [Google Scholar]
- Pyatkova N.I., Berseneva N.M. Determination of critical elements of the fuel and energy complex from the standpoint of reliable power supply//Izvestiya RAN. Energy, 2020, No. 1, p. 72–81. [Google Scholar]
- Senderov S.M, Vorobev S.V. Approaches to the identification of critical facilities and critical combinations of facilities in the gas industry in terms of its operability. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Volume 203, November 2020, 107046 [Google Scholar]
- Vorobiev S.V., Edelev A.V. Application of the method for determining critical elements in the networks of technical infrastructures for the search for critical objects of the gas transmission network of Russia//Energy Policy, 2018, No. 1, p. 45–51. [Google Scholar]
- Beresneva N.M. Methodological issues of modifying economic and mathematical models in studies of energy security in Russia//Izvestiya RAN. Energy. # 2. 2015. S. 30–41. [Google Scholar]
- Systems research in energy: Retrospective of the scientific directions of SEI-ISEM. otv. ed. N.I. Shout. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2010 .– 686 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation. Statistics. http://minenergo.gov.ru/activity/statistic [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.