E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V.M. Batenin, V.V. Bushuev, N.I. Voropai, Innovative electric power industry – 21, 584 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Khokhlov, Yu.V. Melnikov, F.V. Veselov, D.V. Kholkin, K.A. Datsko, Distributed energy in Russia: development potential, 87 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dzyubenko, Russian newspaper 290 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Dyakov Small-scale power engineering in Russia. Problems and perspectives, 128 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Ilyushin, Energetik, 12, 21–25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N.Knyaginin and D.V. Kholkin Digital transition in the power industry of Russia, 47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Russian Federation. (2020, Mar.21), N. 320, On amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation on the functioning of active energy complexes [Google Scholar]
- Active energy complexes [Online]. Available: http://www.soups.ru/index.php?id=press_release_view&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=15911&cHash=0cd7f5f25c (Accessed on: Sept. 05, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and Energy Complex of Russia – 2019 Statistical Book [Online]. Available: https://ac.gov.ru/uploads/2-Publications/TEK_annual/TEK.2019.pdf (Accessed on: Sept. 13, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A.Ivanovsky, Energoexpert, 3, 60-63 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yano K., Hayashi S., Kumamoto T., Shibata T., Yamanishi K., SEI TECHNICAL REVIEW, 84, 22-28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.