E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- R. Kaverina, F. Kogan, L. Yakovlev, Improving the reliability of overhead lines 35-750 kV. General issues of OHL condition Novosti Electrotehiki, № 4 (46)(2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaverina, F Kogan, L. Yakovlev Improving the reliability of overhead lines 35–750 kV. Reliability of wires and lightning protection cables. Novosti Electrotehiki, № 5 (47) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarasov, Main overhead lines. Maintenance and repair at the stage of aging. News of Electric Equipment. No. 3 (117) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- STO 56947007-29.240.01.053-2010 Methodological Guidelines for Periodic Technical Inspection of ENES Overhead Lines (2010) [Google Scholar]
- STO 56947007-184.108.40.206-2011 Methodological Guidelines for Assessment of the Technical State of the OHL and Residual Resource of the OHL Components (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Galiaskarov, M.Sh. Misrikhanov, V.N. Ryabchenko, A.V. Shuntov, Once again about the cyclicity of accidents in the main networks of energy systems. Electrichestvo, No. 11, p. 4–11 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Falikman, V.F. Stepanova, Normative service time of concrete and reinforced concrete structures and principles of their design in terms of durability. Industrial and civil construction, No. 6. p. 13–22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Typical operating manual for 35-800 kV overhead transmission lines. RD 34.20.504-94. (Publishing House NC ENAS, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.