E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Cochran, J., Miller, M., Zinaman, O., Milligan, M., Arent, D., Palmintier, B., O’Malley, M., Mueller, S., Lannoye, E., Tuohy, A., Kujala, B., Sommer, M., Holttinen, H., Kiviluoma, J., and Soonee, S. K. “Flexibility in 21st Century Power Systems”, United States, 2014, doi:10.2172/1130630. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Voropai et al., “The Development of a Joint Modelling Framework for Operational Flexibility in Power Systems”, 16th Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), Varna, Bulgaria, 2019, pp. 1–6, doi: 10.1109/ELMA.2019.8771685. [Google Scholar]
- Babatunde O. M., Munda J. L., Hamam, Y. (2020). “Power system flexibility”, A review. In Energy Reports, Elsevier Ltd, 2020, Vol. 6, p. 101–106, doi:10.1016/j.egyr.2019.11.048. [Google Scholar]
- “Status of Power System Transformation 2018: Advanced Power Plant Flexibility”, IEA, Paris, 2018, doi:10.1787/9789264302006-en. [Google Scholar]
- “Status of Power System Transformation 2019: Power system flexibility”, OECD Publishing, Paris, 2019, doi: 10.1787/7c49400a-en. [Google Scholar]
- Ed. N.A. Manov, “Methods and models for studying power system reliability”, Syktyvkar: Komi SC UrB RAS, 2010, 292 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Eds. N.I. Voropai, G.F. Kovalev, “Concept of reliability control in electric power engineering”, M.: LLC PH “Energy”. 2013. 304 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Eds. N.I. Voropai “ Reliability of energy systems: problems, models and methods of their solution”, Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2014, 284 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- “Requirements for ensuring the reliability of electric power systems, reliability and safety of electric power facilities and power receiving installations “Guidelines for the stability of power systems”, approved by the Order of the Ministry of energy of the Russian Federation No. 630 dated 03.08.2018. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Nepomnyashchiy V.A., Daryan L.A. “Reliability of equipment of electric networks 220-750 kV power systems”, Moscow, Energoprogress: Energetik, 2018, 123 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Ilyushin P. V. “Prospects of using and problems of integrating distributed energy sources in grids”, Moscow, Energoprogress Publ., 2020. 116p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Ilyushin P.V., Kulikov A.L. “Automatic control of normal and emergency modes of power districts with distributed generation”, Nizhny Novgorod: The Russian Presidental Academy of National Economy and Public Administration; 2019, 364 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Osak А., Panasetsky D., Buzina E. “Methods of analysis of the power system security”, E3S Web Conf, Volume 58, 2018, Article Number 02018, doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/20185802018. [Google Scholar]
- А. Osak, D. Panasetsky, E. Buzina, Analysis of the security during power system expansion planning//E3S Web Conf. Volume 25. 2017. Article Number 03004. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20172503004. [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Osak, A.I. Shalaginov, D.A. Panasetsky, E.Ya. Buzina, “Method for monitoring of PS state and Assessment of regime reliability from criterion of PS control”, Methodic problems of studies of reliability of large power systems/Eds. N.I. Voropai, Yu.Ya . Chukreev. – Syktyvkar: LLC “Komi Republican Printing House”, 2016, p. 337–346. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Osak А., Panasetsky D., Buzina E. “Method of analysis of power system security for studying the properties of adaptability in normal and emergency regimes”, Problems of energy and sources saving. Tashkent, №3-4. pp. 60–68. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.