E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Chichev, SI, Kalinin VF, Glinkin EI System of control and management of electrical equipment of substations. Moscow: Publishing House “Spectrum”, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Korsunov P. Yu., Morzhin Yu. I., Popov S. G. Development of the Concept “Digital substation”. Contract No. I-11-41/10/OJSC NTTSE. Moscow, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R IEC 60044-7-2010. Measuring transformers Part 7. Electronic voltage transformers. M .: Standartinform, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kalinkin, S. Yu. Technical solutions in the field of process control systems for digital substations 110/35 kV. Turnkey Energy/S.Yu. Kalinkin, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Morzhin, Yu.I. Digital substation UNEG/Yu.I. Morzhin, S.G. Popov, P.A. Gorozhankin, V.G. Narovlyansky, M.A. Vlasov, A.A. Serdtsev//EnergoExpert, (2011), No. 4 (27), pp. 27–32. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51901.13-2005 (IEC 61025: 1990) Risk management. Analysis of the Fault Tree), Moscow: Standartinform, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R IEC 61850-5-2011. Communication networks and systems at substations. Part 5. Requirements for communication for functions and device models. Moscow: Standartinform, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zakonshek J. Digital substation//Complex RTDS for modeling digital substations in real time: electronic journal. 2013, [Electronic resource]. URL: https://web.archive.org/web/20130628013600/http://xn–61850-txen0l.xn–p1ai/(date of the application: 25. 02.2020). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R IEC 61850-7-2-2009. Communication networks and systems at substations. Part 7. Basic communication structure for substations and line equipment. Section 2. Abstract Communication Services Interface (ACSI)), Moscow: Standartinform, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51901.12-2007 (IEC 60812: 2006) Risk management. Method for Analysis of Types and Consequences of Failures), Moscow: Standartinform, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R IEC 60794-1-2-2017 Optical cables. Part 1-2. General technical requirements. Basic test methods for optical cables. General Guide), Moscow: Standartinform, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Chichev S. I., Kalinin V. F., Glinkin E. I. Ch-72 Methodology for designing a digital substation in the format of new technologies. Moscow: Publishing House “Spectrum”, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.