E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Pospelov G.Y., Fedin V.T., Lyrev P.V. Electrical systems and networks. Minsk., “Techno-irikt” UP, 2004, p. 720. [Google Scholar]
- Tirupathi R, Aruna G, Khan M.I., Ramesh K. Application of Phase Shifting Transformer in Indian Power System//International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol.4, No. 2, April 2012, pp. 242–245. [Google Scholar]
- Kalinin L.P., Zaitsev D.A., Tirsu M.S., Qolub I.V. The Opportunities for Efficiency Increase of Phase- Shifting Transformers in Power Transmission Operational Modes//2019 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe (ISGT-Europe). doi: 10.1109/ISGTEurope-2019.890548029 Sept.-2 Oct. 2019, Bucharest, Romania, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Verboomen J., Van Hertem D. Phase shifting transformers: Principles and applications, in Future Power Systems (FPS), Amsterdam, the Netherlands, November 2005, p.6. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas J. Morrell, Jeff G. Eggebraaten. Applications for Phase-Shifting Transformers in Rural Power Systems//2019 IEEE Rural Electric Power Conference (REPC). doi: 10.1109/REPC.2019.00020, 28 April-1 May 2019, Bloomington, MN, USA, pp.70–74. [Google Scholar]
- Brilinsky A.S., Kritsky V.A., Smirnova L.S. Features of the use of phase-shifting complexes in electric power systems//News of the Scientific and Technical Center of the United Energy System. Moscow, 2018, No. 1 (78), pp. 6–10. [Google Scholar]
- Dobrusin L.A. Trends in the use of phase-shifting transformers in the electric power industry//Energoexpert, 2012, No. 3, pp.50–57. [Google Scholar]
- Youssef R.D. Phase-shifting transformers in load flow and short-circuit analysis: modelling and control//IEE Proceedings C - Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Vol. 140, Iss. 4, July 1993, pp.331–336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- José M. Cano, Md. Rejwanur R. Mojumdar, Joaquín G. Norniella, Gonzalo A. Orcajo. Phase shifting transformer model for direct approach power flow studies//Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 2017, Vol.91, pp.71–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thatarad S., Kiatiyuth K. Load Alleviation in Transmission System by Using Phase Shifting Transformer//2018 International Electrical Engineering Congress (iEECON). 7-9 March 2018, Krabi, Thailand. [Google Scholar]
- Thompson M. Protection System for Phase-Shifting Transformers Improves Simplicity, Dependability, and Security//39th Annual Western Protective Relay Conference, May 2015, p.13. [Google Scholar]
- Brilinsky A.S., Evdokunin G.A., Kritsky V.A., MatviyenkovYu.V., Sidelnikov A.P., Smirnova L.S. Phase-shifting transformer in the power generation scheme of a large hydropower station//Izvestiya STC of the United Energy System. Moscow, 2019, No. 1 (80), pp. 6–14. [Google Scholar]
- Aleksey B. Phase-shifting transformers: Keys to the efficiency of backbone and distribution networks. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.energovector.com/energoznanie-fazopovorotnye-transformatory.html [Google Scholar]
- Manolis B., Keith R., BellW. Use of phase-shifting transformers on the Transmission Network in Great Britain//45th International Universities Power Engineering Conference UPEC2010. 31 Aug.-3 Sept. 2010, Cardiff, Wales, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Evdokunin G. et al. Phase-shifting transformer was first used in the CIS in Kazakhstan//News of Electrical Engineering, 2008, No. 6 (48), pp.12–16. [Google Scholar]
- Vizca P., Sejid T., Tomislav T. Power Flow Redistribution in Creation Power System Network using Phase-Shifting Transformer//(2015) Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/publication/274391037, Doi:1013140/RG2.1.2541.7765, University of Zagreb, p.17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.