E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Schweppe F.C., Wildes J. Power system static state estimation. Part 1: exact model.//IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, №1, 1970. –pp.120–125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gamm A.Z. Statistical methods for assessing the state of electric power systems//M.: Nauka, 1976. - pp.17–24. [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of the state in power engineering/A.Z Gamm, L.N. Gerasimov, I.I. Golub et al./Edited by Yu.N. Rudenko, Moscow: Nauka, 1983, 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gamm A.Z., Glazunova A.M., GrishinYu.A., Kolosok I.N., Korkina E.S. Development of algorithms for assessing the state of the electric power system//Electricity. - 2009. - No. 6. - pp.2–9. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Phadke. Synchronized Phasor Measurements. A Historical Overview.//IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference, 2002, vol. 1, pp.476–479 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Phadke and J.S. Thorp, Synchronized Phasor Measurements and Their Application, Springer Science + Business Media, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kipnis A, Shamir A. Cryptanalysis of the HFE public key cryptosystem. In: Proceedings of Crypto ’99. Santa Barbara (CA); 1999. pp.19–30. [Google Scholar]
- Fardanesh B. Method and systems for power systems analysis: a non-iterative state solver/estimator for power systems operation and control. U.S. Patent 20 050 160 128; January 31, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang XT, et al. Power system state estimation using a non-iterative direct state calculation method. Presented at CURENT annual site visit and industry conference, Knoxville, TN; 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Balametov A., Khalilov E., Isayeva T.M. On the increasing of accuracy of power transmission lines modes mathematical modeling. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Control and Optimization with industrial Applications, Baku, Azerbaijan, pp.98–101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.