E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Phadke A. G. and Thorp J. S. Synchronized Phasor Measurements and Their Applications. New York: Springer, 2008, 260 р. [Google Scholar]
- Uspensky M.I., Smirnov S.O. The Occurrence Reasons and Countermeasures to Power System Blackouts//In- tern. J. of Energy Engineering, 2014, no. 1, pp. 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Uspensky M.I. Functional reliability assessment of the phasor measurement unit//Relay protection and auto- mation. 2017, no. 3, pp. 39–44. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Uspensky M. I. Reliability assessment of the WAMS communication network//Relay Protection and Auto- mation, no. 1, 2019, pp.66–70. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Uspensky M.I., Kyzrodev I.V. Combined Method of a Distribution Network Reconfiguration for Power Sup- ply Restoration//Proc. of the IEEE PowerTech, St. Pe- tersburg, Russia, 27-30 June, ref. 33, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Real-Time Application of Synchrophasors for Improv- ing Reliability 10/18/2010. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.naspi.org (application date: 09. 12.2019). [Google Scholar]
- Tsukanov V.N., Yakovlev M.Ya. Fiber optic technol- ogy. Practical Guide. M.: Infra-Engineering, 2014, 304 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Davydov A.E., Smirnov P.I., Paramonov A.I. Design of telecommunication systems and networks. Calculation of communication network parameters and traffic anal- ysis. St. Petersburg: University of IT-MO, 2016, 47 p. [Google Scholar]
- Asanov M.O., Baransky V.A., Rasin V.V. Discrete mathematics: graphs, matroids, algorithms. M. PXD, 2001, 288 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Zeliger, O.S. Chugreev, G.G. Yanovsky. Design- ing networks and systems for transmitting discrete mes- sages. M.: Radio and communications, 1984, 177 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Gordienko V. N. et al. Optical telecommunication sys- tems. Textbook for high schools/V. N. Gordienko, V. V. Krukhmalev, A. D. Mochenov, R. M. Sharafutdi- nov. M: Hotline – Telecom, 2011, 368 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Morozov Yu.M. Reliability of hardware and software systems/St. Petersburg, 2011, 136 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Chukanov V.O., Gurov V.V., Prokopyeva E.V. Meth- ods of ensuring software and hardware reliability of computing systems/Presentation of the report at the seminar. - 44 p. (In Russian). [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.mcst.ru/files/5357ec/dd0cd8/50af39/000000/seminar_metody_obespecheniya_apparatno-programmnoy_nadezhnosti_vy-chislitelnyh_sis-tem.pdf (application date: 11. 02.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Shklyar V.N. Reliability of control systems. Tomsk: PublishingHouse of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2009, 126 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y. etc. Cyber Physical Security Analytics for Transactive Energy Systems/Y. Zhang, V. V. G. Krishnan, J. Pi, K. Kaur, A. Srivastava, A. Hahn and S. Suresh//IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid, 11, no. 2, March, 2020, pp. 931–941. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martel E., Kariger R., Graf P.-A. Cyber Resilience in the Electricity Ecosystem: Principles and Guidance for Boards/Center for Cybersecurity and Electricity Industry Community. January, 2019, 29 p. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www3.weforum.org. (application date: 03. 03.2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.