E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Swee P.M. High-voltage insulation control by partial discharge method. Moscow: Energy, 1962. 106 p [Google Scholar]
- A. Phillips, D. Mcguire, C. Engelbrecht. B3-301, CIGRE (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Arbuzov, A. Ovsyannikov, News of electrical engineering, 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hoch, N. Mahatho, F. Bolonga, URL https://www.researchgate.net/publication/255570809_WATER_INDUCED_DISCHARGES_ON_ TRANSMISSION_VOLTAGE_SILICONE_RUBB ER_INSULATORS (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Borovitsky V.G. Study of the causes of unmotivated shutdowns of 110 kV overhead lines and the development of recommendations for reducing their number: Dis. Cand. Tech. Sciences. Novosibirsk, 2013, 201 p. [Google Scholar]
- “Research Provided Insight into Unexplained Line Outages”, URL http://www.inmr.com/research-provided-insight-unexplained-line-outages/(2019) [Google Scholar]
- “Learning from Service Experience with Composite Line Insulators”,URL https://www.inmr.com/learning-from-service-experience-with-composite-line-insulators-2/(2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Levinzon, D. Kottick, R. Knijnik, L. Frenkel, B2-205, CIGRE (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, Q. Sun, J. Ding, 3rd IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, Singapore, pp. 891–896 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Phillips, F. Bologna, J. Major, C. Engelbrecht, Proceedings of the 16th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering, Cape Town, South Africa, paper 5–3, pp. 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- S. Campello Oliveira, E. Fontana, R. Bandeira Lima, IEEE Transactions Power Delivery, 24, 4, pp. 2257–2260 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pat. RF 2731169 “Sensor for insulating structures condition continuous monitoring system”, Zaripov D.K., Nasibullin R.A., Ibragimov R.R., Igtisamov M.Ch., priority of 30.12.2019(2020) [Google Scholar]
- RF Pat. 2517776 “Optical remote diagnostics method for insulating structure”, priority of 03.12.2012, Zaripov D.K., (2014) [Google Scholar]
- RF Pat. 2660754 “Light indicator of the state of the insulating structure state”, priority of 14.07.2017, Zaripov D.K., Nasibullin R.A., Margulis S.M., Ibragimov R.R., Igtisamov M.Ch., (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.