E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Shamsiev B.Kh. Current status, challenges and outlook of energy connectivity development in North and East Asia.//Energy connectivity in North and Central Asia: EPC-CIS, SCO. Second Meeting of Experts Working Group on Energy Connectivity. ESCAP. – Beijing, Desember, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Misrikhanov M.Sh., Khamidov Sh. V. perspective development of the electric power industry of the Central Asian ECO with the introduction of FACTS devices and renewable energy sources.//Methodological issues of reliability research of large power systems: Issue 70. Methodological and practical problems of reliability of power systems./Book 1/ed. by N. I. Voropay. Irkutsk: ISEM SB RAS, 2019, 371 p. –P. 37–45. [Google Scholar]
- Khamidov Shukhrat. To modeling of FACTS devices and their application on the Intersystem Relations of Integrated Power System of Central Asia.//International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. - India, Vol. 6, Iss. 10, October 2019. -P. 11239–11246. [Google Scholar]
- Misrikhanov M.Sh., Ryabchenko V. N., Khamidov Sh. V. Calculation of power flows in electric networks with FACTS devices/Ivanovo state power Engineering University. – Ivanovo, 2018. - 208с. [Google Scholar]
- Song, Y. H. Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS)/Y. H. Song, A. T. Johns. – London: IEEE Press, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Acha, E. A. FACTS: Modeling and Simulation in Power Networks/ Acha,E.A. [and ethers] – John Wiley & Sons, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Hingorani, N. G. Understanding FACTS: Concepts and Technology of Flexible AC Transmission Systems. IEEE Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Sitnikov V. F. Improvement of methods and tools for managing modes of electric power systems based on flexible power transmission elements (FACTS). JSC “Institute “Energosetproekt” and the Department “Automatic control of electrical power systems” of the Ivanovo State Power Engineering University, Ivanovo, 2009. - P. 2–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.