E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Fazylov H.F., Nasirov T.H. Steady-state modes of electric power systems and their optimization. Tashkent: Moliya, 1999, 370 p. [Google Scholar]
- Venikov V.A., Zhuravlev V.G., Filippova T.A. Optimization of power plants and power systems. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Arakelyan E.K., Pikina G.A. Optimization and optimal management. Moscow: MEI publishing house, 2003, 356 p. [Google Scholar]
- Sitdikov R. A. On multi-criteria of the target function of optimization of EPS modes//Problems of energy and resource saving. 2006, № 3, p. 54–61. [Google Scholar]
- Optimization of power system modes./Under the editorship of V.M. Sinkov. Kiev: Vyshcha SHKOLA, 1976, 308 p. [Google Scholar]
- Arzamastsev D.A., Bartholomew, P.I., Holyan A.M. ASU and optimization of power system. M.: Higher school,1983, 208 p. [Google Scholar]
- Nasirov T.Kh., Sitdikov R.A., Udovichenko V.B. From the experience of developing an expert system for managing the modes of electric power systems./In the collection “Current issues in the field of technical and fundamental Sciences”, Issue 2, Tashkent, 2001, pp. 56–62. [Google Scholar]
- Sitdikov R.A., Radionova O.V., Mandalaka M.D. Operational optimization of daily modes of the United power system of Central Asian countries//Problems of energy and resource saving, 2007, no. 3-4, p. 47–53. [Google Scholar]
- Sitdikov R.A., Radionova O.V., Mandalaka M.D. On solving the problem of optimizing the UPS mode under incompatible restrictions//Problems of energy and resource saving, 2010, no. 1-2, pp. 203–210. [Google Scholar]
- Mandalaka M.D., Sitdikov R.A., Mirzaev A.T., Shamsiev H.A. Optimization of electric power systems modes under incompatible restrictions//Problems of energy and resource saving, 2013, №1-2, pp. 58–64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.