E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Intellectual development of the electric power industry with the participation of an active consumer/Ed. by Bushuyev V.V. М.: Energy, 2013. 84 p. [Google Scholar]
- Bushuyev V.V., Kucherov Yu.N. Innovative development of the electric power industry as the most important priority of Russia’s strategic development//Electro. № 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Kucherov, A.V. Ivanov, D.A. Korev, N.A.Utkin, A.S. Zhuk 1 Development of active consumer technologies and their integration into the public electricity network//Digital energy http://www.energystrategy.ru/DP/Source/DE_03.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Kucherov Yu.N., Berezovsky P.K., Veselov F.V., Ilyushin P.V. Analysis of general technical requirements for distributed generation facilities during their integration into the power system//Electric stations, № 3, 2016. p. 2–10 [Google Scholar]
- Ways to increase CL performance with insulation from cross-linked polyethylene https://mobile.ruscable.ru/article/212/ [Google Scholar]
- Increase in performance and operation of the cable line. http://www.energomet-e.ru/news/kabel-s-izolaziey-spe. [Google Scholar]
- Nawalikhina E.Yu., Trufanova N.M. Computer model of heat and mass transfer processes in a cable channel under various operating modes of cable lines//Science Journal « Fundamental research », 2014. –№ 9 (Part 5) – p. 988–992 [Google Scholar]
- Pirmatov N.B., Ivanova V.P., Madrakhimov D.B. Improving energy efficiency of drawing equipment through energy and resources saving//International journal of advanced research in science, Engineering and technology, vol. 6, issue 3, March 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova V.P. Improving power and resource savings of straight-through drawing machines. PhD Dissertation in Engineering Science, Tashkent 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Vega G., Haddi A., Imad A., Temperature effects on wire-drawing process: experimental investigation//Int J Mater Form, 2009 – V. 2, №1. – P. 229 – 232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muskalski Z., S. Wiewiórowska The theoretical analysis of wire drawing process for hydrodynamic friction conditions//Metallurgical and mining industry, 2011 – V. 3, № 7. – P. 74 – 78. [Google Scholar]
- Lo, S. Wire drawing dies with prescribed variations of strain rate/S. Lo, Y. Lu//Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2001 – P. 212 – 218 [Google Scholar]
- Berin I.Sh., Dnestrovsky N.Z. Copper and aluminium wire production, Metallurgy Publishing House. Moscow, 1974. p. 16–17, 19–22, 22–26. [Google Scholar]
- Doshchinsky G.A., Sitnikova N.V. Determination of the magnitude of the Bauschinger effect with an increase in the degree of plastic deformation. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic Institute, 1976, p. 24–27. [Google Scholar]
- Tsypkina V.V., Ivanova V.P. Разр Development of generalized requirements for the modernization of electric drive of drawing machines for cable production//Journal «Universum: Technical Sciences », - Moscow, 2017. – p.102–107. [Google Scholar]
- Kaniskin V.A., Kostenko E.M., Tadjibayev A.I. Non-destructive method for determining the service life of electric cables with polymer insulation under operating conditions//Electricity. 1995, № 5, p. 19–23. [Google Scholar]
- Larina E.T. Power cables and high-voltage cable lines. – second edition revised and supplemented, M.: Energoatomizdat, 1996, 464 p. [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nazarychev A.N., Andreev D.A., Tadjibayev A.I, Kasakov A.N. Calculation of technical resource of high-voltage cables with PVC insulation and XLPE insulation, taking into account operating conditions. Methodological issues in the study of the reliability of large energy systems, International Scientific Seminar, named after Yu.N. Rudenko, Issue 61 Problems of Research and Ensuring Reliability of Liberalized Energy Systems, 2018, Irkutsk, p. 15–23 [Google Scholar]
- V. Ivanova, D. Madrakhimov. Direct flow drawing equipment performance reliability and increase of its effectiveness. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901057 [Google Scholar]
- V. Tsipkia, V. Ivanova. Modeling of a resource- saving method of drawing. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901073 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.