E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Updated program of high-speed railway communication on the territory of the Russian Federation [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Buinosov, K.G. Shumakov, “Method for estimating the technical condition of electric truck receiver (Periodical style)” Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Volga Region, 9, 15-18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Smerdin, “Improvement the current collection system of main electric railways under conditions of high-speed and heavy haul movement (Doctor of Technical Science thesis work: 05. 22. 07)”, 600 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sidorov, V.M. Pavlov, “The study of the current collector current load capacity of the main electric motive power (Periodical style)” Railway research institute bulletin, 4, 19-24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sidorov, S.A. Stupakov, V.M. Philippov, “The simulation of the current collection devices’ contact pairs wear of monorail electric vehicles (Periodical style)” Journal of the Transsib Railway Studies, 3(7), 43-52 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Bayer, “Prediction of Wear in a Sliding System (Periodical style)” Wear, 11, 319-332 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- A. Collina, S. Melzi, “Effect of contact strip–contact wire interaction on current transfer at high sliding speed in the mid–high frequency range (Periodical style)”, 5th International Conference on Tribology AITC–AIT 2006, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.X. Chen, H.J. Yang, W.H. Zhang, X. Wang, S.D. Zhang, and Z.R. Zhou, “Experimental study on arc ablation occurring in a contact strip rubbing against a contact wire electrical current”, Tribology Int., 61, 88-94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Spiridonov, “Planning an experiment when studying technological processes”, Mechanical Engineering, 184 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Smerdin, A.E. Chepurko, “Analysis of the environmental load from the electrified transport current collection system”, Ural Transport, 1 (56), 69-74 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ermachkov, A.S. Golubkov, et al., “Application of neural networks at simulation of a current collection system on electric railways” Journal of the Transsib Railway Studies, 1(33), 69-79 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bruni, J. Ambrosio, A. Carnicero, Y.H. Cho, L. Finner, M. Ikeda and W. Zhang, “The Results of the Pantograph–Catenary Interaction Benchmark” Veh. Syst. Dyn., 53(3), 412-435 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Paranin, A.V. Efimov, D.V. Efimov, “Modelling of the clean contact between the contact wires and collector strip with static finite element methods” Journal of the Transsib Railway Studies, 1(17), 57-67 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhigang, Y. Song, Y. Han, H. Wang, J. Zhang, Z. Han, “Advances of research on high-speed railway catenary” Journal of Modern Transportation, 26(1), 1-23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.