E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Number of Used Passenger Vehicles in the Russian Cars Market from May 2018 to May 2019 by Regions, Statista, Aug. 2019 [Electronic Resource]. URL: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1021526/russian-regions-by-number-of-used-cars/ [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Golubkov, V.A. Tsarev, Adaptive Traffic Management Based on the System of Microscopic Modeling of the Transport Flows, Information and Control Systems 5, 15-19 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Naranjo, F. Jiménez, F. Serradilla, Floating Car Data Augmentation Based on Infrastructure Sensors and Neural Networks, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 1(13), 107-114 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Chernokoz, Ye.A. Revyakina, Review of Regulating Traffic Congestion Methods, Scientific Almanac 2(60), 10, 125-133 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wei, G. Zheng, V. Gayah, Z. Li, Survey on traffic signal control methods, ResearchGate 1, 21-27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Warberg, J. Larsen, R. Jorgensen, Green Wave Traffic Optimization (Survey. Lyngby: Informatics and Mathematical Modelling, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pamula, Classification and Prediction of Traffic Flow Based on Real Data Using Neural Networks, Archives of Transport 4 (24), 519-529 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Durduran, Decision making system to automatic recognize of traffic accidents on the basis of GIS platform, Expert Systems with Applications 12 (37), 729-736 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ma, X. Wang, T. Zhang, Study of Expressway Reconstruction and Extension Condition Evaluation System [J], Journal of Highway Transportation Research and Development 33, 4, 52-58 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Brzozowska, D. Bubel, A. Kalinichenko, Analysis of the road traffic management system in the neural network development perspective, Eastern–European Journal of Enterprise Technologies 2 (98), 16-24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chan, T. Dillon, J. Singh, E. Chang, Neural–Network Based Models for Short–Term Traffic Flow Forecasting Using Hybrid Exponential Smoothing and Levenberg–Marquardt Algorithm, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 2 (13), 644-654 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Deka, M. Quddus, Network–Level Accident–Mapping: Distance Based Pattern Matching Using Artificial Neural Network, Accident Analysis & Prevention 65, 105-113 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Jiang, C. Zhang, Y. Xia, Research on Real–Time Traffic Safety State Evaluation of Freeway Based on Number of Traffic Conflicts [J], China Safety Science Journal 24, 9, 95-101 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Karlaftis, E. Vlahogianni, Statistical Methods Versus Neural Networks in Transportation Research: Differences, Similarities and Some Insights, Transportation Research 3 (19), 387-399 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- X. Cheng, F. Tian, L. Ju, Simulation and Data Processing of Traffic Incident Detection System Based on VISSIM [J], Journal of Wuhan University of Technology: Transportation Science & Engineering Edition 36, 1, 69-73 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ata, M. Khan, S. Abbas, et al. Modelling Smart Road Traffic Congestion Control System Using Machine Learning Techniques, Neural Network World 2, 99-110 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, J. Lu, Traffic Impact of Highway Accident Based on VISSIM Simulation [J], Journal of Chang′an University. Natural Science Edition 35, 1, 226-229 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm. MachineLearning. ru. URL: http://www.machinelearning.ru/wiki/index.php?title=Levenberg– Marquardt Algorithm (accessed: 15. 09. 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Chernokoz, Ye.A. Revyakina, Development of Intelligent System for Automated Traffic Control, Colloquium–journal 13 (37), 27-30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zelensky, M. Zhdanova, V. Voronin, et. al. Control System of Collaborative Robotic Based on the Methods of Contactless Recognition of Human Actions, EPJ Web Conf. 224 04006 (2019). DOI: 10.1051/epjconf/201922404006 [Google Scholar]
- A. Zelensky, E. Semenishchev, A. Gavlicky, et. al. Fusing Data Processing in the Construction of Machine Vision Systems in Robotic Complexes, EPJ Web Conf. 224 04009 (2019). DOI: 10.1051/epjconf/201922404009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.