E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- N.N. Antonova, S.V. Vorontsov, Architecture. Construction. Education, 96-107 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Erzakov, M.A. Korenevskaya, Regional aspects of the development of science and education in the field of architecture, construction, land management and cadastre at the beginning of the III millennium. KnASTU, 450-456 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Eremeev, Industrial and civil engineering 3(17), 19-21 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Soloviev, A.R. Kuzminykh, Synergy of Sciences 12, 801-812 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Popova, K. Martynov, R. Husnutdinov, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90, 012225 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012225 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Duvanova, T. Bubnova, M. Romanovich, Procedia Engineering 165, 1794-1800 (2016 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.924 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Duvanova, T.L. Simankina, Construction of unique buildings and structures 2(41), 108-117 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Duvanova, T. Simankina, A. Shevchenko, T. Musorina, A. Yufereva Procedia Engineering 165, 1784-1793 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.