E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Protection|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Rosstat, official site (2020) www.rosstat.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Russian Metals Industry 2020 2024, https://www.reportlinker.com/ [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Berden, O. Yastrebova, Background report on the Russian Steel sector-Sector structure and government policies (2011) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303298425_Background_report_on_the_Russian_Steel_sector_-_Sector_structure_and_government_policies, DOI:10.13140/RG.2.1.3819.3526 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dolinskii, L.D. Nikitin, A.A. Odintsov, K.I. Domnin, Recycling wastes in sinter and hot-metal production, (2010) https://link.springer.com/article/10.3103/S0967091210080061 [Google Scholar]
- D. Elagina Leading metallurgical companies in Russia in H1 2019, by production, https://www.statista.com/statistics/1079897/leading-metallurgical-companies-by-production-russia/, Sep 23, 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.