E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Occupational Safety and Health|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- T.V. Bashkireva, Yu.L. Yeryomkin, Gender differences in the functional behaviour of employees and workers in the prevention of technological disasters, Russian Scientific Journal 5, 339-343 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Agadzhanyan, T.V. Bashkireva, A.E. Severin, Gender differences in adaptive reactions in individuals with varying degrees of the tension of professional activity, Russian scientific journal 3(34), 305-309 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Changmin, Stress coping and mental health among adolescents: applying a multi-dimensional stress coping model, Children and Youth Services Review 99, 43-53 (2019 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2019.01.030 [Google Scholar]
- M. Cavalcanti, S. Abreu, R. de Jesus, C. Andrade, Dealing with wicked problems in socio-ecological systems affected by industrial disasters: A framework for collaborative and adaptive governance, Science of The Total Environment 694, 133700 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133700 [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Herman, S.L. Prewett, C.L. Eddy, A. Savala, W.M. Reinke, Profiles of middle school teacher stress and coping: Concurrent and prospective correlates, Journal of School Psychology 78, 54-6 (2020 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsp.2019.11.003 [Google Scholar]
- S. Folkman, Manual for the ways of the coping questionnaire (Consulting Psychologist Press, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gonsalves, P.A. Deuster, Physiological and Psychological Fatigue in Extreme Conditions: Overtraining and Elite Athletes PM&R 2, 5, 442-450 (2010 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmrj.2010.03.025 [Google Scholar]
- L. Gong, Y. Xiao, Ch. Jiang, Sh. Zheng, X. Fu, Seaport investments in capacity and natural disaster prevention, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 85, 102367 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2020.102367 [Google Scholar]
- R. Sharon, A.B. Weeks, L. Caitlin, B.S. McAuliffe, et. al. Physiological and Psychological Fatigue in Extreme Conditions: The Military Example PM&R 2, 5, 438-441 (2010 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmrj.2010.03.023 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Yeryomkin, The effect of stress on psychological health, methods for measuring stress factors and coping ability with stress, Theory and methods of studying the psychological characteristics of production in the system for the prevention of technological disasters (Monograph, ed. L. A. Baykova; Ryaz. gos. un-t them. S. A. Yesenina, 111-125, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.