E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Occupational Safety and Health|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- M. Cavalcanti, S. Abreu, R. de Jesus, C. Andrade, Dealing with wicked problems in socio-ecological systems affected by industrial disasters: A framework for collaborative and adaptive governance, Science of The Total Environment 694, 133700 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133700 [Google Scholar]
- H.I. Ballout, Career success: The effects of human capital, person-environment fit and organizational support, Journal of Managerial Psychology 22, 8, 741-765 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Eremkin, Impact of stress on psychological health, methods for measuring stress factors and the ability to cope with stress (Ryaz State University named after S. A. Yesenin, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Folkman, Manual for the ways of coping questionnaire (Palo Alto, CA Consulting Psychologist Press, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Campbell, N. O Neill, K. Higgins, Health and Social Care workers’ perceptions of NPS use in Northern Ireland, International Journal of Drug Policy 40, 93-101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Azizi, The impacts of workers' remittances on human capital and labor supply in developing countries, Economic Modelling 75, 377-396 (2018 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econmod.2018.07.011 [Google Scholar]
- M. Fugate, Employability: A psychosocial construct, its dimensions, and application, Journal of Vocational Behavior 65, 1, 14-38 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Greenhaus, S. Parasuraman, W. Wormley, Effects of race on organizational experiences, job performance evaluations, and career outcomes, Academy of Management Journal 33, 64-86 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mulder, O.T. Cate, R. Daalder, J. Berkvens, Building a competency-basedworkplace curriculum around entrustable professional activities: the case ofphysician assistant training, Med. Teach. 32(10) (2010) e453e9. https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159X.2010.51371 [Google Scholar]
- L. Gong, Y. Xiao, Ch. Jiang, Sh. Zheng, X. Fu, Seaport investments in capacity and natural disaster prevention, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 85, 102367 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2020.102367 [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Wang, L.R. Long, Exploration of the relationship between human capital and career success in knowledge-based economy era, Foreign Economies and Management 27, 2, 18-23 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- W.V. Ovalle, A. Martini, S. Tanguay, C. Carraccio, D.J. Schumacher, Implementing the Behavioral and Mental Health Entrustable Professional Activity: Insights for a Path Forward (Academic Pediatrics Available online 7 July 2020 In Press, Journal Pre-proof) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Agadzhanyan, T.V. Bashkireva, A.E. Severin, Gender differences in adaptive reactions in persons with varying degrees of intensity of professional activity, Russian scientific journal 3 (34), 305-309 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Agadzhanyan, T.E. Batotsyrenova, Yu.N. Semyonov, Ecological, physiological and ethnical features of human adaptation to various environmental conditions (Vladimir, Publishing house of the Vladim. Gos. un-t, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Aladzhalova, Psychophysiological aspects of infraslow rhythmic activity of the brain (Moscow: Nauka, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Fleishman, Slow fluctuations in hemodynamics, Theory, practical application in clinical medicine and prevention (Novosibirsk. The science. Sib. enterprise RAS, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ivanov, Y. Ashkenazy, J.W. Kantelhardt, H.E. Stanley, Quantifying heartbeatdynamics by magnitude and sign correlations, Unsol. Probl. Noise Fluct. 665, 383-391(2003) in: http://www.bgu.ac.il/~ashkena/Papers/AIP_Conf_Proc_2003_665_383.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Baikova, Theoretical foundations of the study of life-meaning and value orientations of production workers as a factor in the prevention of man-made disasters (Ryaz State University named after S. A. Yesenin, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.