E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Occupational Safety and Health|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- H. AbuMansour, Proposed bio-authentication system for question bank in learning management systems IEEE/ACS 14th international conference on computer systems and applications (AICCSA) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Reza, D.T.H. Manurung, V.V. Kolmakov, A.S. Alshebami, Impact of education and training on performance of women entrepreneurs in Indonesia: Moderating effect of personal characteristics, Management Science Letters 10 (16), 3923-3930 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Glotko, A.G. Polyakova, M.Y. Kuznetsova, K.E. Kovalenko, R.A. Shichiyakh, M.V. Melnik, Main trends of government regulation of sectoral digitalization, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 7 (3), 2181-2195 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chebrolu, B. Raman, V.C. Dommeti, A.V. Boddu, K. Zacharia, A. Babu, P. Chandan, Safe: Smart authenticated Fast exams for student evaluation in classrooms, Proceedings of the 2017 ACM SIGCSE technical symposium on computer science education 117-122 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kolmakov, L.N. Rudneva, Y.E. Thalassinos, Public survey instruments for business administration using social network analysis and big data, International Journal of Economics and Business Administration 8 (2), 3-18 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alzu'bi, The effect of using electronic exams on students' achievement and test takers' motivation in an English 101 course, Proceedings of conference of the international journal of arts & sciences 207-215 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Amigud, P. Dawson, The law and the outlaw: is legal prohibition a viable solution to the contract cheating problem? Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education 45 (1), 98-108 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ardid, J. A. Gómez-Tejedor, J. M. Meseguer-Dueñas, J. Riera, A. Vidaurre, Online exams for blended assessment. Study of different application methodologies, Computers & Education 81, 296-303 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fluck, O.S. Adebayo, S.I.M. Abdulhamid, Secure e-examination systems compared: Case studies from two countries, Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice 16, 107-125 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dawson, W. Sutherland-Smith, Can training improve marker accuracy at detecting contract cheating? A multi-disciplinary pre-post study, Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education 44 (5), 715-725 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kuznetsova, A.G. Polyakova, L.I. Petrova, E.I. Artemova, T.V. Andreeva, The impact of human capital on engineering innovations, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research 8 (2), 333-338 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Q.N. Hong, S. Fàbregues, G. Bartlett, F. Boardman, M. Cargo, P. Dagenais, M.P. Gagnon, F. Griffiths, B. Nicolau, A. O'Cathain, M.C. Rousseau, I. Vedel, P. Pluye, The mixed methods appraisal tool (MMAT) version 2018 for information professionals and researchers, Education for Information, 34 (4), 285-291 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Margaryan, A. Littlejohn, G. Vojt, Are digital natives a myth or reality? University students' use of digital technologies, Computers & Education 56 (2), 429-440 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Butler-Henderson, J. Crawford, J. Rudolph, K. Lalani, K.M. Sabu, COVID-19 in Higher Education Literature Database (CHELD V1): An open access systematic literature review database with coding rules, Journal of Applied Learning and Teaching 3 (2) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karp, Exams in algebra in Russia: Toward a history of high stakes testing, International Journal for the History of Mathematics Education 2 (1), 39-57 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nguyen, A. Henderson, Can the reading load be engaging? Connecting the instrumental, critical and aesthetic in academic reading for student learning, Journal of University Teaching and Learning Practice 17 (2), 6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Böhmer, N. Feldmann, M. Ibsen, E-exams in engineering education—online testing of engineering competencies: Experiences and lessons learned IEEE global engineering education conference (EDUCON) 571-576 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Daffin Jr., A. Jones, Comparing student performance on proctored and non-proctored exams in online psychology courses, Online Learning 22 (1), 131-145 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Chao, I.C. Hung, N.S. Chen, On the design of online synchronous assessments in a synchronous cyber classroom, Journal of Computer Assisted Learning 28 (4), 379-395 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ellis, J. Barber, Expanding and personalizing feedback in online assessment: A case study in a school of pharmacy, Practitioner Research in Higher Education 10 (1), 121-129 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hylton, Y. Levy, L.P. Dringus, Utilizing webcam-based proctoring to deter misconduct in online exams, Computers & Education 92, 53-63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chen, An application of online exam in discrete mathematics course, Proceedings of ACM turing celebration conference-China 91-95 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Steel, L.B. Moses, J. Laurens, C. Brady, Use of e-exams in high stakes law school examinations: Student and staff reactions, Legal Education Review 29 (1), 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pagram, M. Cooper, H. Jin, A. Campbell, Tales from the exam room: Trialing an e-exam system for computer education and design and technology students, Education Sciences 8 (4), 188 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Gerasimov, R.I. Sharafutdinov, V.V. Kolmakov, E.A. Erzinkyan, A.A. Adamenko, A.G. Vasilyeva, Control in the human capital management system in the strategy of innovative development of a region, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability 7 (2), 1074-1088 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.