E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Gilead Sciences Inc.; European Commission Grants Conditional Marketing Authorization for Gilead’s Veklury® remdesivir for the Treatment of COVID-19[J]. Medical Letter on the CDC & FDA, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yajun. An analysis of the functional form of the online exhibition in the context of the live broadcast. Business economy, 2020 (07): 97-98 plus 103. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wick. Overseas book industry channel construction under the epidemic: seeking multi-program innovation initiatives to actively get out of trouble. International Publishing Weekly, 2020-07-20 (008). [Google Scholar]
- Fu Wenwei, Liu Xiuzhong. How to carry out archival work online during the outbreak... archives, 2020(07): 60-62. [Google Scholar]
- Hongwei He, Lloyd Harris. The impact of Covid-19 pandemic on corporate social responsibility and marketing philosophy[J]. Journal of Business Research, 2020, 116. [Google Scholar]
- Maura L. Scott, Kelly D. Martin, Joshua L. Wiener, Am Scholder Ellen, Scot Burton. The COVID-19 Pandemic at the Intersection of Marketing and Public Policy[J]. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, 2020, 39(3). [Google Scholar]
- Nano Logix Inc.: Nano Logix Seeks Development & Marketing Partner for Their Sub 1-Hour COVID-19 Detection Tests[J]. Medical Letter on the CDC & FDA, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Loudoun Go; Loudoun Entrepreneurs Expedite Launch of Loudoun County Marketing Platform and Online Farmer’s Market In Response To COVID-19[J]. Medical Letter on the CDC & FDA, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Online Available: http://n.sinaimg.cn/finance/crawl/790/w500h290/20200310/1f1a-iqrhckn1766129.jpg [Accessed on September 1st, 2020] [Google Scholar]
- Online Available: https://www.kantarworldpanel.com/assets/emb_images/9/0629-33.png [Accessed on September 1st, 2020] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.