E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li Xiaohui, Xu Jing, Li Da, et al. Distribution network reliability evaluation indicator system based on APH. [J]. Power Systems and Automation, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Liye, Lu Zhigang, Hu Huawei. Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of the economic operation of urban distribution network based on the number of intervals [J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2012, 27 (008): 163-171. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xiaoqing. The application of fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method in power engineering projects. Power Safety Technology, 2011 (08): 23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Weihong, He Yongxiu, Li Dezhi, et al. Comprehensive post-assessment method of power grid renovation project combined with fuzzy interval evaluation and APH. Grid Technology, 2009, 033 (005): 33-37. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Jiajia, Lu Xiaofen, Feng Hao, et al. Risk assessment of incremental distribution network investment based on improved TOPSIS method. Energy Engineering (5): 8-14. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tan, X. Li, J. Liao, Z. Wang, D. Zhang and C. Lu, “Investment Benefit Assessment for the Power Grid Considering the Optimization Strategy of Electric Price, ” 2019 IEEE 3rd Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration (EI2), Changsha, China, 2019, pp. 2146-2150. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Li. Application and reflection of the economic benefit evaluation mechanism of power grid projects in investment decision-making. Modern Economic Information, 2020 (02): 160-161. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Jingying. Evaluation theory and empirical research on the investment efficiency of power distribution networks in power supply enterprises [D]. North China Electric Power University (Baoding), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Quan, Du Bin, Yang Liu, Zhang Zhendong, Chen Shuxuan. System of Indicators for the Evaluation of Power Grid Operating Efficiency and Investment Effectiveness, Economic Research Herald, 2019 (11): 39-40. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Honglei, Sheng Wanxing, Wang Jinyu, et al. Analysis of investment effects of rural grid renovation and upgrading projects based on fuzzy evaluation methods [J], 2015, (2): 55-60. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lin. An analysis of the evaluation of the operating efficiency and investment efficiency of the power grid [J]. Enterprise Technology Development, 2019, 38 (03): 111-113. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.