E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Hosseini, Seyedmohsen; Ivanov, Dmitry, Bayesian networks for supply chain risk, resilience and ripple effect analysis: A literature review. Expert systems with applications, Volume 161, 113649, 2020 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ayoughi, Providing an Integrated Multi-Objective Model for Closed-Loop Supply Chainunder Fuzzy Conditions with Upgral Approach, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS, Volume 11, Issue 1, 2020, Pages 107-136 [Google Scholar]
- Tliche, Youssef, An improved forecasting approach to reduce inventory levels in decentralizedsupply chains, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH, Volume 287, Issue 2, 2020, Pages 511-527 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yugang Yu, George Q. Huang, Liang Liang, Stackelberg game-theoretic model for optimizing advertising, pricing and inventory policies in vendor managed inventory (VMI) production supply chains Original Research Article, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Volume 57, Issue 1, August 2009, Pages 368-382 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Brian Hwarng, Na Xie, Understanding supply chain dynamics: A chaos perspective Original Research Article, European Journal of Operational Research, Volume 184, Issue 3, 1 February 2008, Pages 1163-1178 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jose B. CruzJr., Raymond R. Tan, Alvin B. Culaba, Jo-Anne Ballacillo, A dynamic input–output model for nascent bioenergy supply chains Original Research Article, Applied Energy, Volume 86, Supplement 1, November 2009, Pages S86-S94 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong-jun Peng, Mei-hua Zhou, Man-zhi Liu, Yu Zhang, Yan-bo Huang, A dynamic optimization model of an integrated coal supply chain system and its application, Original Research Article, Mining Science and Technology (China), Volume 19, Issue 6, November 2009, Pages 842-846 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ni DB, Li KW, Tang XO. Complexity of ordering dynamics under pure revenue-sharing contracts[C]. In: 2006 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vols 1-6, Proceedings. Taipei; 2006:936-941. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Li YJ, Xu YQ. Chaos synchronization of bullwhip effect in a supply chain[C]. In: Lan H, ed. Proceedings of the 2006 International Conference on Management Science & Engineering (13th), Vols 1-3. Lille; 2006:557-560. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y, Zhang DZ. Demand fluctuation and chaotic behaviour by interaction between customers and suppliers[J]. International Journal of Production Economics. 2007, 107(1): 250-259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hwarng HB, Xie N. Understanding supply chain dynamics: A chaos perspective[J]. European Journal of Operational Research. 2008, 184(3): 1163-1178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.