E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Yang Zhigang, Chinese etiquette system research, Shanghai: east China normal university press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhiqin, Chinese people’s political consciousness, Long-standing articles are not enough, Beijing: Renmin University of China Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Lin, Chinese Etiquette Essentials, Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Li Anzhai, A sociological study of rites and rites, Shanghai: Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Virginia Satir, The new peoplemaking, Trans. Yi Chunli, Ye Dongmei, etc, Beijing: Beijing Branch of World Book Publishing Co, Ltd, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Erlin, Qian Mu and Qifangqiao World, Beijing: Social Science Literature Publishing House, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Du Weiming, Humanity and Self-cultivation, Trans. Hu Jun and Yu Minxiong, Beijing: China Peace Publishing House, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Propaganda Department of CPC Central Committee, Thirty Lectures on Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era. Beijing: Learning Press, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Qiong, Tang Yuan. Etiquette culture and the construction of public order, Changbai Journal, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Virginia Satir, Connecting with people, Translated by Yu Bin,. Beijing: World Book Publishing Company Beijing Company, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Shuming, Eastern and Western Culture and Philosophy, Complete Works of Liang Shuming (Vol.1), Jinan: Shandong People’s Publishing House, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Xuewei, Reproduction of human feelings, face and power, Beijing: Peking University Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhigang, the creative transformation of etiquette and tradition, journal of Fudan university (social science edition), 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhiqin, History and life, The articles of the ages have not been exhausted, Beijing: Renmin University of China Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Xiaotong,. Native China, Beijing: People’s Publishing House, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yilong, Post-native China. Beijing: Commercial Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Fang, Jia Chen, Traditional life etiquette: how the past participated in the construction of the present, Journal of Social Sciences, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jingping, Comparison of etiquette education between East and West, Journal of Xiangtan University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.