E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Y. C, “Zhang. Research on the construction of university economic management laboratory under the characteristics of the new era, ”Rural economy and technology, vol. 34, pp. 289-290, April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cai, “On the cultivation of experimental basic ability of college students, ” Experimental technology and management, vol. 32, pp. 18-21, October 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiang, “Construction of practical teaching quality monitoring system for economics and management majors in application-oriented universities, ” Jiangsu science and technology information, vol. 36, pp. 57-59, March 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Liu, Y. Q, “Wu. Research on the construction of cross-specialty business simulation operation and training platform for economic management with ERP as the core, ” Journal of jiangxi university of science and technology, vol. 35, pp. 77-81, April 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bao, “ Exploration and practice of the connotation of “entrepreneurship and innovation” talents training in economics and management specialty from the perspective of virtual simulation teaching, ” Intelligence, vol. 26, pp. 183-186, October 2019. [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Wang, X. W, “ Geng. Reform and practice of practical teaching model in universities based on “entrepreneurship and innovation” training, ”Journal of higher education, vol. 97, pp. 53-55, January 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.