E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li Xiuchun, Xin Zhi, Cai Qingfei, et al. Discussion on calculation of earth-rock stripping engineering quantity in open-pit coal mine[J]. Surface Mining Technology, 2017(01): 32-36. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jianting, Liu Jianpo. Research on application of earthwork calculation in open-pit mine based on GNSS and total station[J]. Mine Survey, 2016, 44(4): 44-48. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bin, Ran Lei, Cheng Chengqi. Research on the application of three-dimensional laser scanning technology in earthwork engineering [J]. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2016, 10: 62-64. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Jialei. Research on geometric registration of UAV high-resolution images based on SIFT algorithm[J]. Beijing Surveying and Mapping, 2019, 33(01): 49-53. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Haibo, Li Xiaoling, Xiong Wenyi. Overview of image registration based on SIFT algorithm [J]. Software Guide, 2019, 18(01): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guo, Sha Congshu, Jiang Ruibo, et al. Open-pit mine engineering calculation based on drone tilt photography[J]. Metal Mine, 2017(10): 72-75. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guo, Jiang Ruibo, Xiao Honghai, et al. Threedimensional reconstruction of open-pit mine slope based on drone tilt photography[J]. China Mining, 2017, 26(4): 158-161. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Mandan, Wu Gaochang, Yan Shi, etc. Multiview camera joint calibration and improved PMVS reconstruction method [J]. Journal of Surveying and Mapping Science and Technology, 2017, 34(4): 387-391. [Google Scholar]
- Ba Boqing, Zhang Jifu, Xiao Linping, et al. Discussion on calculation method of earth-rock stripping engineering quantity in large open-pit coal mine[J]. Mine Survey, 2012(4): 65-68. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuxia, Lan Pengtao, Jin Yuanchun, et al. Practice and exploration of drone three-dimensional oblique photography technology in open-pit mine monitoring[J]. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2017 (S1): 114-11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.