E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Official website of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology held a kick-off meeting for the preparation of the “New Energy Automobile Industry Development Plan (2021-2035)” [J]. People’s Public Transport, (2): 27-27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- National Energy Administration. Annual Report of China Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance [EB/OL]. http://www.nea.gov.cn/2017-6/19/c_136376732.html [Google Scholar]
- Ou M, Chen Z, Tan Y, et al. Electric vehicle charging load optimization based on peak-valley time-of-use electricity price[J]. Journal of Electric Power Science and Technology, 35(05): 54-59 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Chen H. Distribution path planning and charging strategy of pure electric vehicles under load influence[J]. Computer Applications, 40(10): 2831-2837 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang B, Liu X, Fan M. Optimization of vehicle charging path guidance in multiple demand scenarios[J]. Transportation Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection, 16(04): 22-27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yan J, Xiao W, Jia J, et al. Remaining driving range data-driven algorithm based on energy consumption parameter identification and road condition prediction [J/OL]. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Natural Science): 1-13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Public Security of the People’s Republic of China, GA/T 115-2020 Road Traffic Congestion Degree Evaluation Method [S]. Beijing: China Standard Press, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Hu X, Feng F, Liu K. State estimation for advanced battery management: Key challenges and future trends[J]. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 114(OCT.):109334.1-109334.13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.