E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Sun HB, Guo QL, Pan ZG, et al. Energy Internet: Driving Forces, Comments and Prospects [J]. Power System Technology, 2015, (11): 3005-3013. [Google Scholar]
- Jia HJ, Mu YF, Yu XD. Thoughts on the development of my country’s integrated energy system[J]. Electric Power Construction, 2015, 36(1): 16-25. [Google Scholar]
- Sadreddini A, Fani M, Aghdam M A, et al. Exergy analysis and optimization of a CCHP system composed of compressed air energy storage system and ORC cycle[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2018, 157:111-122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Ma Y, Song F, et al. Economic and efficient multi-objective operation optimization of integrated energy system considering electro-thermal demand response[J]. Energy, 2020, 205:118022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang YL, Wang X, Yu H, et al. Optimal design of integrated energy system considering economics, autonomy and carbon emissions[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang YL, Guo L, Zhou MH, et al. Study on planning benefit of integrated energy system based on quota investment [J]. Power demand side management, 2020 (5). [Google Scholar]
- Jia HJ, Wang D, Xu XD, et al. Research on Several Issues of Regional Integrated Energy System[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2015, 39(7): 198-207. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou CH, Zheng JH, Jing ZX, et al. Multi-objective optimization design of integrated energy system for park microgrid[J]. Power System Technology, 2018, 42(6): 1687-1697. [Google Scholar]
- Wang YL, Yu HY, Yong MY, et al. Optimal Scheduling of Integrated Energy Systems with Combined Heat and Power Generation, Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Considering Battery Lifetime Loss[J], Energies, 2018, 11(7): 1676-1679. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang YL, Dong HR, Qi CY, et al. Research on Optimization and Regulation Methods of Ubiquitous Power Internet of Things[J]. Power Demand Side Management, 2019, 21(6): 8-13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.