E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li Ling-Ling, Liu Yu-Wei, et al. Reducing environmental pollution and fuel consumption using optimization algorithm to develop combined cooling heating and power system operation strategies. Journal of Cleaner Production, 247 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Dai Cui, Cui Dai, et al. Source-load Dispatch Model for Electricity Day-ahead Market with Wind Power Penetration. In: ICEECA. Osaka, Japan. pp. 012154-(2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Laia, H.M.I. Pousinho, et al. Bidding Decision of Wind-thermal Gen Co in Day-ahead Market. Energy Procedia, 106:87-96 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xuekuan Xie, Yan Xu, et al. Multi-objective coordinated dispatch of high wind-penetrated power systems against transient instability. IET Genneration Transmission and Distribution, 14(19): 4079-4088 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Knueven B, Ostrowski J, et al. Exploiting identical generators in unit commitment. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 33(4): 4496-4507 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dun Nan Liu, Yan Zhao, et al. Regulation Right Trading Considering DSM in Shanghai Power Grid. Advanced Materials Research, 3696:3410-3413 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Garmabdari, M. Moghimi, et al. Multi-objective optimisation and planning of grid-connected cogeneration systems in presence of grid power fluctuations and energy storage dynamics. Energy, 212 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hua Zhong, Zhiwei Ying, et al. Study on Monthly Trading Model of Shanghai Power Peak Regulation Market. In: CIEEC, Beijing. pp. 286-291 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.