E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li M S. China solar photovoltaic industry investment analysis and forecast report 2010-2015 (top, middle and bottom volumes) [J]. CIC Adviser, 2010 (6) :17-18. [Google Scholar]
- Tannous S, Manneh R, Harajli H, et al. Comparative cradle-to-grave life cycle assessment of traditional grid-connected and solar stand-alone street light systems: a case study for rural areas in Lebanon[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, 186 (10) : 963-977. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ricci R, Vitali D, Montelpare S. An innovative windsolar hybrid street light: Development and early testing of a prototype[J]. International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies, 2014, 10 (4) :101-106. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao X S. Wireless sensor network in wind and solar hybrid street lamp application[C]. The 27th Chinese Control and Decision Conference. IEEE, 2015, 99-104. [Google Scholar]
- Bora S A, Pol P V. Development of solar street lamp with energy management algorithm for ensuring lighting throughout a complete night in all climatic conditions[C]. International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies. IEEE, 2017, 231-235. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y X, Yang Q S, Tian Y J. Background Response Equivalent Static Wind Load of Large-Span Roofs Based on Energy Equation[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011 (04) : 99-100. [Google Scholar]
- Jian Y, You Y P, et al. Time-domain analysis for windinduced response of a dish solar thermal power generation system’s frame structure[J]. Journal of Vibration & Shock, 2016, 35 (07) :177-185. [Google Scholar]
- Bin L, Hao T W, Zhao Y G. Wind-induced response analysis and wind vibration control of a wind turbine tower drum[J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2017, 34 (12) :134-138. [Google Scholar]
- Bei C, Rong G L, Gui H X. Numerical simulation and test on wind-induced transient dynamic response of CFRP cable[J]. China Journal of Highway & Transport, 2015, 28 (1) :54-61. [Google Scholar]
- Xie H L, Yin Z K, Wang T, et al. Analysis of Dynamic and Dynamic Structure Performance of Solar Lamp[J]. Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Technology, 2018, 047 (011) :163-165. [Google Scholar]
- Wang T. Analysis of Wind Resistance Performance of Solar Street Lamp System [D]. 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.