E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li L, Simonovic S P. System dynamics model for predicting floods from snoemelt in North American prairie watersheds. Hydroligical Processes, 2002, 16(13):2645-2666 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nie Chong, Jia Shenghua. Research on the theoretical basis and evolution of discrete choice models [J]. Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2005, 12(11):151-159 [Google Scholar]
- Dong Xiaolan and Shen Hao, Application of Discrete Selection Model in Market Research [J], Journal of Communication University of China (Natural Science), 2002, 9(4):4-42 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Ruibin and Tan Ligang, Development and Challenges of Electric Vehicles [J], Mechanical Engineer, 2009, (2): 23-25 [Google Scholar]
- McFadden D. Economic choices [J]. American Economic Re-view, 2001, 91(3):351-378 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tu Xinshu, Wang Chunfeng and Ba Shusong, Research on Portfolio Utility Problem [J], the Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2002, (5):37-40 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.