E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Chen Zhenming. The rise of emergency management in China: Development of theories and their applications[J]. Southeast Academic Research, 2010, (1): 41-47. [Google Scholar]
- National General Emergency Plan for Sudden Public Security Events. People’s, http://politics.people.com.cn/GB/14538/4007544.html, 200601-08. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Liyong. Government’s emergency management system and assessment[D]. Hefei: Hefei Industrial University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Mc Loughlin. A framework for integrated emergency management[J]. Public Administration Review, 1985, 45: 165-172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- An Emergency Management Framework for Canada[R]. Public Safety Canada, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.