E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- W. Chen, Research on Project Management Optimization of S Company Based on Maturity Model(MA thesis, Jilin University, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Jiang, M.S. Qiang, Pro. Man. Tec. 07, 17-22 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Su, Research on Kangbashi Distribution Network Project Risk Management Based on Maturity Model(MA thesis, North China Electric Power University, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.Q. Qin, Research on the Project Management Maturity Model Based on Grey Comprehensive Evaluation(MA thesis, Central South University, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chen, Research on Application of Project Management Maturity Model in Construction Projects in China(MA thesis, Tongji University, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, H. Li, Pro. Man. Tec. 03, 38-41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Zhao, K. Fan, M.M. Wang, J.H. Sun, Jou.of. Eng. Man. 01, 134-139(2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, Y.L. Zhao, Pro. Man. Tec. 05, 75-78(2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Guan, W. You, Pro. Man. Tec. 05, 62-70(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.