E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Ju Dengfeng, Zhang Keyong, Zhang Shuangyan, The Water Shutoff Practice on Fractured Reservoirs in Huabei Oilfield [J], Fault-block Oil & Gas Field, 2001, 8(6): 39-41. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Haijun, Xie Gang, Ju Dengfeng, Technologies of chemical plugging for high water-cut horizontal wells in Jizhong District [J], Fault-block Oil & Gas Field, 2016, 23(5): 648-651. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Peiyu, Yue Lei, Dai Dan, Effect of Epoxy Resin on the Hydration and Mechanical Property of Oil Well Cement Stone[J], Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2016, 35(7): 2019-2023. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Fan, Huang Shaolong, Sun Zheng, Hardening mechanism of waterborne epoxy-cementemulsified asphalt bonding system[J], Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 2012, 43(1): 105-110. [Google Scholar]
- Li He, Huang Zhiqiang, Research Progress in Improving the Toughness of Cement Stone by Fiber Material [J], Contemporary Chemical Industry, 2018, 47(1): 163-166. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ming, Deng Shuang, Research on The Toughening Mechanism of Fiber/Whisker on Oil Well Cement Stone [J], Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Science & Technology Edition), 2016, 38(5): 151-156. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Dan, Yue Lei, Luo Yuwei, Effect of polymer on the microstructure and resistance to corrosion of oil well cement stones [J], Journal of Chinese Electron Microscopy Society, 2016, 35(3): 235-238. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Xiang, Research on Anti-Hydrogen Sulfide Corrosion TH Resin Cement Slurry System [M], 2012, 10-15. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ming, Liu Meng, Mechanical properties of oil well cement stone reinforced with hybrid fiber of calcium carbonate whisker and carbon fiber [J], Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2015, 42(1): 94-100. [Google Scholar]
- Song Yulong, Zhang Chunmei, Modification of Toughness of Oil Well Cement by Plasma Modified Rock Asphalt [J], Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2016, 35(12): 4082-4087. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Tian, Research on Properties of Waterborne Epoxy Resin Emulsion Modified Cement Mortar [M], 2007, 3-10. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tao, Xu Zhongxin, The Mechnism of Epoxy Modification on Cement Mortar[J], Journal of Nanjing University of Chemical Technology, 1997, 19(2): 26-31. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Xiao, Yang Chunli, Yao Xiao, Study on the Improvement of Mechanical Properties of Oil Well Cement Stone by Water Emulsion Resin[J], Journal of Oil and Gas Technology, 2010, 32(3): 285-289. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuwu, Mo Jichun, Experiments on fiber and latex improving dynamic mechanical property of oil cement stone[J], Driuing Fluid and Completion Fluld, 2005, 22(2): 26-28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.