E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Sun Jun. Development and Some Issues on Exploitation and Utilization of Urban Underground space in China and Abroud[J]. Tunnel Construction, 2019, 39(05):699-709. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiangsheng. The Current Situation and Construction Technology Innovation of Urban Underground Space in China. China Construction, 2019-09-13 (006). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Hehua, Ding Wenqi, Qiao Yafei, et al.. Analysis of the problems and challenges in the development and utilization of urban underground space in China[J]. Earth Science Frontiers, 2019, 26(03):22-31 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiangsheng. Several Key Points of Artificial Ground Freezing and Its Latest Application in China[J]. Tunnel Construction, 2015, 35(12): 1243-1251. [Google Scholar]
- Li Fangzheng. Application and Prospect of Municipal Freezing Technology[J]. Jingjing Technology, 2017, 38(04):55-60+49. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiaomin. Development of Artificial Ground Freezing Technology in Metro Tunnel Engineering[A]. China Civil Engineering Society. Underground Engineering Construction and Harmonious Development of Environment—The 4th China International Tunnel Engineering Symposium [C]. China Civil Engineering Society: Chinese Civil Engineering Engineering Society, 2009: 7. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shengli. Analysis and Application of Horizontal Freeze Drilling Trajectory of Subway Side Channel[J]. Construction Technology, 2009, 38(S1):76-78. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhansheng, Zhang Dingli. Key Techniques on Shallow Embedded Tunnel Constructed Beneath Existing Subway Tunnel[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2007(S2):4208-4214. [Google Scholar]
- Development and Application of Fiber Optic Gyro Inclinometer[J]. Geological equipment, 2012, 13(06): 20-23. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Haitao. Accuracy Analysis of the Results of Inertia Gyro in Non-excavation Pipeline Detection Engineering[J]. Science & Technology Innovation and Application, 2019(19):67-69 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Longxu, Wang Yan, Chen Hengxuan, et al. The Inspection and Measurement of Inertial Surveying System’s Prelaunching Stability Based on Telemetry Data[J]. Joural of Telemetry, Tracking and Command, 2007(01):48-51. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z, Tan Z, Wang X, et al. “Modified Dynamic North-Finding Scheme With a Fiber Optic Gyroscope, ” in IEEE Photonics Journal, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1-10, April 2018, Art no. 6801510. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Xie J, Yang C, et al. “Step angles to reduce the north-finding error caused by rate random walk with fiber optic gyroscope”, Appl. Opt., vol. 54, no. 30, pp. 8944–8950, 2015. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei, Zhang Bowen, Dai Zhiguang, et al.. Study on the response angular acceleration capability of high precision fiber optic gyroscope[J]. Command Control & Simulation, 2019, 41(04): 130-134. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Junli, Zhang Junfang. Study on the miniaturization technology of fiber optic gyroscope[J]. Digital Communication World, 2019 (05): 90-91. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Guojing, Li Fangzheng, Zhou Xiaomin. Application of inclinometer technology of fiber optic gyroscope with near-horizontal freezing hole[J]. Tunnel Construction, 2020, 40(1):114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.