E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Feng Aijun. Current Status and Prospect of Urban Rail Transit Technology Development in China[J]. Jiangsu Construction, 2020(03):1-3. [Google Scholar]
- Li Fangzheng. Application and Prospect of Freezing Technology in Municipal Engineering[J]. Mine Construction Technology, 2017, 38(04):55-60+49. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiaomin. Development of artificial ground freezing technology in Subway Tunnel Engineering[A]. China civil engineering society. Harmonious development of underground engineering construction and development-The 4th China International Symposium on Tunnel Engineering [C]. China civil engineering society: China civil engineering society, 2009: 7. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jianrong. Analysis of Research and Development Status Quo of Coal Mine Drilling Mud Technologies[J]. Coal Technology, 2014, 33 (08): 90-92. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Le. Drilling Fluid Design of Horizontal Roadway Surface Pre-grouting Project[J]. Coal Technology, 2014, 33(05):114-115. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Yang, Jiang Binsong, Yang Le, et al. Experimental study on film forming characteristics of Slurry for large diameter slurry shield of Sutong GIL power utility tunnel[J]. Water Resources and Power, 2020, 38(09):184-187+108. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yufeng. Research and application of groove wall stability and wall protection slurry for super deep diaphragm wall[J]. Shanxi Architecture, 2020, 46(19):69-71. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jinxin, Zhong Xiaochun, Fu Wei, et al. Experimental Study on Effects of Different Cations on Stability of Slurry Within Slurry Shield[J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2020, 42(08):1525-1531. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Cheng, Sun Jun, Yang Ping, et al. Mesoscopic analysis and model test on formation process and state division of slurry membrane[J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2014, 36(03): 435-442. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.